Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Back

I got the computer back Friday. I had close to 800 e-mails to go through so I've been kind of busy. I have missed being able to visit your sites, I'll be stopping in soon.

I read an article that mentions a product called phosphatidylserine (PS for short) and was wondering if anyone had heard anything about it. I haven't been able to find the newsletter, Prescription for Healthy Living on line so the one article on PS is all I seen about it.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

Thanks go to:
Personal Liberty Digest

3 comments:

  1. Glad your back. I looked the your word up and found this website .

    http://www.weknowmemory.com/Phosphatidylserine.html?ucp=3954&KEYWORD=Phosphatidylserine.
    Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, welcome back! Karen, thanks for the link. I'll check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I've never heard of phosphatidylserine.

    ReplyDelete