Saturday, August 8, 2009

Visitors, Another Question For Caregivers

Four of Sues old friends stopped in tonight. One of them brought their significant other along. That gave me someone to visit with but I never got the chance to mention the Alzheimer's Association web site like I'd planned.

I am sure Sue really enjoyed the visit, so did I. Our guests seemed to enjoy themselves. The girls talked about the Children, Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. The one male guest and I just swapped stories like two oh boys will do.

Now I'm wondering, again. Do you suppose Sues old friends could have been staying away because they were in a state of shock/denial? Maybe now they see that she is still the same oh Sue they were there for when she was battling other health issues. I hope so. I hope they will realize how important their friendship is to Sue and continue coming around to help us fight this battle.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment