Saturday, September 12, 2009

Having A Real Good Day

Sue slept the whole night through despite the fact that she went to bed before dark. She started off with more energy than normal. She helped with some of the household chores then said she had to make her daily phone calls. She talks with her Mother and one of her Cousins every morning. Today she added a couple of old friends to her morning calls.

She was very happy to hear a friend is letting us use a TV until we decide what we want and can afford. A couple of our friends and I were talking about how I'd get rid of the old one since trash haulers won't take them. Sue suggested I leave it in the back of my pickup parked out back, she figures someone will go by and steal it. That's the old Sue.

I have noticed today that she hasn't seemed to have trouble remembering things, no confusion. She is really happy. I know there will be good days and bad, for now I'd have to rate this one great.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure that you put a tarp over it, like you are trying to hide it.

    ReplyDelete